Our Village Council is the legislative body of Mackinaw City. The Council Trustees also serve as the Zoning Board of Appeals. These elected officials, along with the Village President, make the policy decisions which protect the health, safety, and welfare of our community.
The Village Council meets the first and third Thursday of every month at 7:00 p.m. at the Village Hall Council Chambers, 102 S. Huron Avenue. The public is encouraged to attend. Please feel free to browse the minutes and agendas of these meetings. Also, if you decide to attend the meetings, please be aware that no cell phones and pagers are allowed to be operated or left on during the meetings.
Jeff Hingston, President
Janelle Bancroft, Pro Tem, Trustee
Robert Glenn, Trustee
Paul Michalak, Trustee
Belinda Mollen, Trustee
Richard Perlick, Trustee
Matthew Yoder, Trustee
• Facilities: Janelle Bancroft (Chair), Paul Michalak, Richard Perlick
• Finance: Belinda Mollen (Chair), Paul Michalak, Richard Perlick
• Marina/Recreation: Matt Yoder (Chair), Janelle Bancroft, Belinda Mollen
• Ordinance: Paul Michalak (Chair), Janelle Bancroft, Richard Perlick
• Safety: Richard Perlick (Chair), Paul Michalak, Robert Glenn
• Utilities: Robert Glenn (Chair), Matt Yoder, Belinda Mollen
• Tree Board: Janelle Bancroft (Chair), Robert Glenn, Matt Yoder, Betty Teysen, Nancy Campbell
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, you may contact the Village Hall at 231-436-5351.